Sure we are! Our deliverables for your digital strategy are broken down into three categories: analysis, definition, and action plan.
We start by analyzing your context, which includes benchmark and competitor analysis, analysis of your digital assets (corporate website, mobile app, etc.), as well as a SWOT leading to your best possible positioning and USP. Then we will define together the objectives of the digital strategy and KPIs to measure its success in terms of notoriety, visibility, acquisition, loyalty, or e-commerce development.
Next, we will focus on defining your target audience(s), which includes the target audience’s definition and sizing. We will understand every step of your buyer journey to identify the most critical steps of the buying decision. We also identify personas of interest per segment. Finally, we define funnels that map out actions taken by your targets at each step of the funnel.
And finally, we will deliver a concrete action plan to implement the digital strategy. It includes:
- A timeline that details the steps you’ll take to implement the changes.
- Web analysis and design (Do you need to implement quick wins to your current digital assets or a complete redesign of your websites?)
- Inbound/content marketing. We will help you define the territories of content to occupy and the 6-months editorial planning.
- Social media tactics (social media profiles to activate, tone, publication frequency, moderation, etc.)
- Advertising plan (branding and lead gen + definition of required ad spending budget)