To make sure your customer service department is successfully outsourced, you need the right service provider, of course, and the right planning.
5 steps to outsourcing customer service:
We summed up the Roadmap to outsource customer service in 5 steps:
- The Contract
- The Processes
- The Technology
- The Training
- The Reporting
Roadmap to outsource customer service in 5 steps: the Contract, the Processes, the Technology, the Training, and the Reporting.
Prepare an effective contractual agreement for both parties. Make sure it covers the following parts:
- a detailed description of the outsourced service,
- the technical requirements,
- the administration of the contract,
- the financial elements.
Set up productive operations.
- Prepare and manage your current personnel,
- define the standard operating procedures,
- hold a quick-off meeting,
- and frequently review your service provider’s performance.
Transfer your inbound interactions smoothly.
- Evaluate the cost of call transfers,
- efficiently synchronize the queues, make sure every inbound interaction is taken into account,
- grant access to your tools to the service provider.
Establish a solid training program.
- Design the initial training on technical and soft skills,
- plan and implement the continuous training program,
- build the knowledge base,
- how to detect when a need for on-the-spot training emerges
Ensure a healthy collaboration between you and your service provider.
- Determine the frequency and the delivery process of reports,
- activity and calls report,
- agent performance report,
- ticket and transactions report,
- quality report.
With all this points covered, you are making sure that your collaboration with your service provider starts on solid bases.
You can consult the complete guide on the following link: